Posted on August 12, 2018 at 7:45 PM
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1/4 diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 diced Poblano pepper
- 1/4 cup Shoreline olive oil
- 1 tube of turkey sausage
- 1 block of White Velveeta cubed
- 1 pint of Tony's Tejas Salsa (the most important ingredient)
- Heat pot to Med-High.
- Put olive oil, onions, and peppers in pot. Lightly season with garlic salt.
- Add 1/2 pint of Tony's Tejas Salsa and stir until veggies are half cooked.
- Add turkey sausage and break up as much as possible. Make sure you cook the turkey sausage up to 165 degrees.
- Add 8 to 10 cubes of cheese and stir until they melt, then add more cheese.
- Once all the cheese melts, add another half pint of Tony's Tejas Salsa and stir it up little darling.
- Put the mix into a blender and blend until there are no chunks left. Serve with chips, toasted bread, or crackers.