Posted on August 12, 2018 at 7:55 PM
- 4oz Tony's Tejas Salsa
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup of steamed corn
- 1/2 cup of boiled lima beans
- 1/2 cup of boiled red beans
- 2 tbsp of butter or oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or seasoning salt
- Heat pan to medium high heat.
- Add butter & onions until al dente.
- Drain corn & beans then add them to the pan with the salsa & stir for 2 min.
- Sprinkle the seasoning across veggies & reduce the heat to low & let simmer until beans are tender 5-10 min.
- Garnish with scallions.
Categories: Recipes, Products, Entrees