Posted on August 12, 2018 at 8:00 PM
- 1lb peeled & deveined shrimp
- 12oz of Tony's Tejas Salsa
- 1oz flour
- 2oz worcestershire
- 3oz olive oil
- 2oz lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1oz water
- 1 tbsp scallions
- Heat a pan on medium.
- Add your flour and let brown.
- Mix the oil & paprika in until they turn into roux.
- Add your salsa, celery, and onions then let reduce for 3-5 min.
- Add lemon juice & Worcestershire, stir and turn down heat to low. Let simmer for 2 min.
- Add shrimp & stir until shrimp turn red (about 2-3 Minutes).
- Serve over rice.
Categories: Recipes, Products, Seafood